Ethiopia got plenty water but the children of the Blue Nile are thirsty
I just got done washing my dishes, I took a shower, using lot
water, and this is what I do every day to maintain my civilized way of
life. And because water is an essential matter in all life whoever got it in
plenty shall have prosperity, shall have fewer problems on earth, Ethiopia got plenty
water but the children of the Blue Nile are thirsty with no water to drink,
were deprived of bathing water.
I just got done washing my dishes, I took a shower, using lot
water, and this is what I do every day to maintain my civilized way of
life. And because water is an essential matter in all life whoever got it in
plenty shall have prosperity, shall have fewer problems on earth, Ethiopia got plenty
water but the children of the Blue Nile are thirsty with no water to drink,
were deprived of bathing water.
While the Egyptians children have abundant water to quench their
thirst, plenty of water to bath with and to play with, they had no clue where
the water came from, leave a lone the name Ethiopia as the source of the water
they drink, isn’t funny of Egypt? I realized that’s why Egyptian politicians
those other days flagrantly dispelled my country name, reputation, with upset
stomachs, intoxicated minds vomited huge amount of blood in their cabinet
meeting that would take an enormous amount of time for them to cleaning and sanitized
diplomatic relation with Ethiopia. And I believe things are not going to be
the same anymore. The damage to our
country reputation is already done; no amount of apology can wash the dirt away
or fixed the damages to our rips.
I looked at the history of civilizations of the
antiquity: the Romans, the Egyptian, the
Mesopotamians, Axum, Timbuktu, all these civilizations died out because of lack
of water, and because of endless cycle violence.
How can you prevent human trafficking, the outward migration of Ethiopians like these one sitting, to chart into unknown horizon they ever known.
There is no civilization living and thriving over there except some few areas where there are wells available. The rest is none
whatsoever. Where there’s no water there’s no political stability, there’s no
economic, cultural prosperity, and therefore no civilization so to speak. I bet those chicken headed Ethiopians who are
the bedfellows of the Egyptians know this for a fact, but careless because they had
ill-fated political agenda, nothing but political prostitution as one can assume; they would do anything to
gain power at any cost. I bet many of these folks were from rural area of Ethiopia, where
their mothers, sisters whom they left behind travel several miles every day to fetch
waters for drinking. Let alone everyday water for bathing.
No comments:
Post a Comment